Skye Niseko Launches New Ski Hotel in Hokkaido & £10,000 Prize
It's never too early to start planning your winter holiday, and where better to spend it than in the beautiful snow covered mountains of Hokkaido in Japan.
This December, Skye Niseko are opening a new luxury ski-in, ski-out hotel in the Niseko area of the Hokkaido National Park, and to celebrate they're offering you the chance to win a £10,000 holiday!
Skye Niseko has already been earmarked by SLEEPER magazine as one of the most anticipated hotel openings of the year and with its prime location at the foot of Mt Niseko-Annupuri and luxury facilities, its easy to see why. In addition to stunning views of Mt Yotei and an abundance of powdery snow, visitors to Skye Niseko can also relax in a Japanese hot spring bath at the end of a day on the slopes or enjoy the hotel's rooftop fire pits.
Skye Niseko has launched a prize draw to offer one lucky winner and a companion a dream holiday in Japan in winter 2018/19, including a stay at the new hotel. The total prize value is in excess of £10,000.
The prize for two includes:
- Five nights at Skye Niseko, in a one- or two-bedroom apartment, with daily breakfast
- Five days’ ski or snowboard rental
- Five days ski or snowboard lessons
- Five-day all-mountain lift pass
- Return airport transfers in Hokkaido
- Return flights from London, provided by JTB Europe, for the winner and a companion
To enter, please visit www.skyeniseko.com
The prize draw is open until midnight on 10 July 2018.